Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Motherhood


   Being a mother has been a life changing experience for me. Iam sure most women will agree with me on this.First ,the sheer ecstasy of seeing my new born in my arms & then the never ending worries which suddenly engulfed me as soon as my daughter was brought home.Hats off to my parents who gave their 200% to make my life comfortable during the first three months when I was staying with them. My mom fed me nutritious food around the clock while Pop entertained my little one several times during the day. My daughter didn't give me too many sleepless nights & slept soundly most of the time.

 When it was time to go back to my husband's place, I had a lot to thank God for. First, for giving me such wonderful parents who have showered me with  unconditional love from the day I was born. Now that Iam a mother I realise the turmoil my parents must have gone through during the times when I failed to live upto their expectations. I only hope that Iam able to take care of my parents in their old age as  I feel they both need some pampering & TLC. Love u mom & Pop.



No comments:

Post a Comment